Hello, it’s been a minute since I’ve posted here! We’ve been busy growing the most supportive and kindest community for women coming out later in life in the whole world. Truly, these women inspire me on the daily!
We started this group of about 50 women in January 2016, and now it’s grown to over 1500 women worldwide 3 years later. Crazy awesome! We’ve had IRL meetups and conferences, so many brave posts and in-depth discussions.
And now we are ready to take this to the next level. Because we know that there aren’t many resources for women coming out later in life. And we keep hearing the same thing over and over again: “We need more spaces like this–safe spaces to be vulnerable, to find community, and to get resources.”
So, we are rolling out our newest membership project: Coming Out Better, a place for women coming out later in life. We are still in the beta stages, but here’s what we know that this membership will most definitely include:
- the most supportive community you can imagine (and it will still be a private place for those who are still in the coming out process and need secrecy)
- detailed resources to help you get to where you want to be on your coming out journey
- focused coaching & group interaction to help you with accountability
- if you join us in the first launch, you’ll be a FOUNDING MEMBER, and you’ll get the lowest price for membership that we’ll ever offer locked in for as long as you stay with us
- a chance to co-create this group and make it exactly what you need to get to where you want to go on your journey
- lots and lots of love from us, Andrea and Rachel
If you are interested in getting on our email list to get more information about when we’ll be launching the membership, here is the signup link: https://mailchi.mp/43e6cf597b50/comingoutbetter
You will be first in line when the membership opens early next month if you’re on the list!
Listen, I understand where you are. I’ve been there myself. Eight years ago, I was wondering if I was the only person ever to have come out after being married to a man (actually, two different marriages to two men). I thought I would never figure out how to do this coming out thing. I thought I would never find my soulmate, let alone marry her! (Dear Reader, I did indeed marry her!). And now, I’m living my authentically gay life as an out lesbian, and I’ve never been happier.
So, join us to find out how you can jumpstart your coming out process! We can’t wait to create this group with you!